The term ‘Tuned In Publishing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23 Lockyer St., Plymouth under the name of our parent company Vital Sines Ltd., company registration number: 55632246. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods by Tuned In Publishing to website orders. Defined terms are capitalised and definitions appear at the end of this document.
1. Contract Process
a. Where You submit Your Order to Us on our Website
i. You will receive an electronic confirmation of receipt of your Order and of the details of Your Order as soon as is reasonably practicable. You will be notified separately if the Goods are unavailable or if Your Order cannot be fulfilled for any other reason.
ii. If at any time you wish to alter the details of your Order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to alter the details of the Order once the Order has been dispatched (This does not affect the rights of Consumers set out in clause 6 below).
iii. No binding contract is formed until We have placed the Order in our order processing system.
b. We will retain a copy of the Contract for at least one year in the case of all orders. We strongly advise You to keep a copy for Your own records.
a. We will dispatch the Goods during normal business hours within 14 days of the date of receipt of your Order, or the publication date of the Goods (whichever is the later)
b. We will, unless otherwise agreed, dispatch the Goods by standard post and charge You our standard handling charge of £2.50. If You request delivery by any other method We will advise You of our handling charge.
c. Where We cannot deliver, whether due to a Force Majeure Event or otherwise, in accordance with the timescales envisaged at 2(a) above, We will advise You and give You the option to cancel Your Order or to accept a revised delivery date.
d. We will arrange the return of the Goods and issue You a refund where We are responsible, and You have been charged, for a duplicated delivery.
e. We may refuse to accept the return of any duplicate Order or to issue You a credit invoice where, in our reasonable opinion, the Goods were delivered in accordance with a valid Order. In those circumstances, unless we agree otherwise, You will remain liable to pay Us the Price together with the delivery fee and any other applicable taxes or duties.
f. Nothing in this clause 2 affects the rights of Consumers as set out in Clause 6 below.
3. Damage or Loss in Transit
a. We will replace at no extra cost to You any Goods damaged on or before delivery, provided that You notify Us of the damage as soon as is reasonably possible after receipt of the Goods.
b. Subject to clause 3(a) above, We will replace at no extra cost to You, any Goods which in Our reasonable opinion have been lost in transit provided that You notify us if the Goods fail to arrive within 28 days after the anticipated delivery date.
a. Subject to clause 4(b), We warrant that the Goods are of a satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for their normal purpose. We do not give any other warranties in respect of the Goods, their condition or delivery, and any warranties implied by statute are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under law.
b. We do not offer any warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any of the Goods.
c. These Terms and Conditions do not affect any statutory rights You may have.
d. If you believe that the Goods are not of a satisfactory quality, You may, within 30 days of delivery, notify Us in writing stating the reason for Your dissatisfaction. If we authorise return of the Goods and they are returned to Us in their original condition and at Your expense, We will promptly replace them or refund the Price of such Goods.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
You will not do, or permit to be done, anything that may detrimentally affect Our copyright, trade marks or any other intellectual property rights in the Goods.
6. Cancellation of Order
a. Where You are a Consumer, and entitled to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, You may cancel Your Order without giving any reason by notifying us by email – email@example.com within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the Goods.
b. In the event that You are a Consumer and You choose to cancel your Order and return the Goods to Us in accordance with this clause, we will refund the Price, including the delivery fee, to You. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to Us.